Vegetable, Cheese, and Egg Casserole
Preparation: 10 min.
Cooking: 45 min.
Total: 55 min.
- 1 Cup broccoli , chopped
- 1 Cup green bell pepper , or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Cup green beans , chopped
- 1 Cup corn kernels
- 1 Cup zucchini , or yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Swiss cheese , shredded
- 1 Cup American cheese , grated, or other grated cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper , ground
Preheat oven to 350 ℉. In a large bowl, mix vegetables and cheeses. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, milk, basil, parsley, salt (optional), and pepper. Pour this mixture into the vegetable-and-cheese mixture and stir until well-blended. Pour into well-greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 ℉ for about 45 minutes.