Better Than Deli Tuna Salad
Preparation: 10 min.
Cooking: 0 min.
Total: 10 min.
- 3 Oz canned water-packed albacore tuna , drained and flaked
- 1 hard-cooked egg whites , chopped
- 4 Tbsp red and green bell peppers , finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp celery , chopped
- 2 Tbsp dill pickles , chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 3 tsp red onions, chopped
- salt and pepper , to taste
In a salad bowl, combine all ingredients and stir with a fork to blend well. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. (One serving is about 1 1/2 cups.)
Serve on a bed of crisp mixed greens spritzed with lemon juice or balsamic vinegar, or spread the salad on Scandinavian crispbreads.