Beet and Potato Chicken Salad
Preparation: 20 min.
Cooking: 10 min.
Total: 30 min.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast half
- 1 Cup pickled beets , drained
- 2 Cup cooked potatoes , diced
- 1 red onions , minced
- 4 Tbsp dill pickle , chopped
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 watercress sprigs , washed and trimmed
- 3 bacon slice , cooked and chopped
- 4 Tbsp walnuts , toasted and chopped
In medium saucepan, place chicken breasts and cover with cold water. Over medium-high heat, bring water to a simmer; cover and cook for 8 minutes, until chicken breasts are firm and opaque. Remove chicken from pan; cool.
Dice beets and place in small bowl; set aside. Chop chicken into 1 inch chunks; place in large bowl. Stir in potatoes, beets, red onion, dill pickle, mayonnaise and sour cream.
Line large serving platter or bowl with watercress. Top with chicken and potato salad. Sprinkle with bacon and walnuts.
For more great chicken recipes, visit www.eatchicken.com.