Black Bean Dip
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 0 min.
Total: 5 min.
- 2 cans (15 oz) black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1/2 small red onions , finely chopped
- 1/2 medium tomatoes , finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped fresh cilantro (packed)
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 pickled jalapeno peppers , seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- pinch adobo seasoning
In a blender or food processor, combine beans, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, jalapeñ (if desired), cumin, olive oil and lemon juice. Puree until smooth, about 2 minutes; season with adobo. Transfer bean dip to bowl; season with Adobo, to taste. Serve with vegetables.