Curried Pork and Apple Salad
Preparation: 15 min.
Cooking: 0 min.
Total: 15 min.
- 1 1/4 Cup cooked pork , cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 granny smith apples , cored and diced
- 1 celery stalks , diced
- 2 scallions , white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp mayonnaise , or to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 3/4 tsp curry powder , OR garam masala, to taste
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 7/8 pinch pepper
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 4 Tbsp plum sauce
Combine diced pork, apples, celery and scallions in bowl. Set aside. Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, and curry powder or garam masala. Add to pork mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Line two serving plates with lettuce leaves. Divide pork salad in half and place a mound in center of each plate. Add plum sauce when serving.
* Source: National Pork Marketing Board.