Turkey, Bacon, Tapenade Panini
Preparation: 25 min.
Cooking: 5 min.
Total: 30 min.
- 12 La Brea Bakery Bistro Rolls
- 24 sun-dried tomato half (in oil)
- 3/4 Cup chopped black olives
- 1 1/4 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 1/2 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Lb cooked turkey breast (roasted), sliced (4 oz per sandwich)
- 1/2 Lb baby spinach leaves (2 oz per sandwich)
- 36 slice bacon (3 per sandwich)
- 24 slice Muenster cheese (2 per sandwich)
- 4 Fl Oz Dijon mustard
Split the rolls lengthwise to form tops and bottoms for the sandwiches. Coarsely chop the tomatoes and fold with the tapenade (black olives, garlic, sea salt and virgin olive oil).
Spread tapenade mixture edge to edge on each of the bottom halves. Divide the turkey between the sandwiches and to cover the roll evenly. Put spinach on top of each sandwich then bacon and cover with cheese. Spread the mustard evenly on the inside of the top half of the rolls and place roll on top to complete the sandwich.
Press in a Panini press on medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until crust is toasted and cheese is melted.