Spinach and Strawberry Salad
Preparation: 15 min.
Cooking: 0 min.
Total: 15 min.
- 3/4 Lb baby spinach leaves , washed and dried
- 1 cucumbers , peeled, seeded, and diced
- 4 Tbsp sliced almonds , toasted
- 2 Cup strawberries , hulled and quartered
- 1/2 lemons , juiced
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
In a large salad bowl, add the spinach, almonds, strawberries, and cucumber and toss together.
For the dressing: In a small glass bowl or jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, oil, and poppy seeds. Whisk together in the glass bowl or shake if using a jar.
Dress the salad right before serving.