Chicken and Corn Mini Frittatas
Preparation: 10 min.
Cooking: 10 min.
Total: 20 min.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 4 Tbsp whole milk
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 7/8 pinch salt
- 3 Oz thinly sliced Boar's HeadÂ® Chipotle chicken breast , diced
- 4 Tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 red bell peppers , for color
- 1/4 Lb canned corn kernels
- 3 tsp chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Preheat the oven to 375 ℉.
Spray mini muffin tin (24 cup/pan) with nonstick spray. Whisk the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl to blend well. Stir in the chicken, cheese, corn, and parsley. Fill prepared muffin cups almost to the top with the egg mixture. Bake until the egg mixture puffs and is just set in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, loosen the frittatas from the muffin cups and slide the frittatas onto a platter. Serve immediately.