Macadamia Cookie Dough Ball
Preparation: 30 min.
Cooking: 0 min.
Total: 30 min.
- 1/2 Lb low fat cream cheese , at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup butter , at room temperature
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 Cup macadamia nuts , toasted, roughly chopped and divided
- 1/2 Cup sweetened shredded coconut , toasted
Cream together cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in powdered sugar 1/4 cup at a time, adding brown sugar in the last batch. Add 3/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup macadamia nuts then mix until combined.
Scoop mixture onto a large sheet of plastic wrap (may need to use 2 overlapping sheets) then form into a ball. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm enough to hold its shape. Mix together remaining chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, and coconut flakes in a large, shallow dish then remove ball from plastic wrap and roll to completely cover.
Keep in the fridge until ready to serve, then serve with vanilla wafers and fresh fruit on a platter.