Jack, Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Pizza
Preparation: 20 min.
Cooking: 10 min.
Total: 30 min.
- 1 par- baked pizza crusts (14 inch)
- 1 Cup prepared salsa
- 4 Tbsp chopped green onions , including white and green parts, divided
- 1 Lb chorizo sausage , cooked and chopped
- 2 Cup Wisconsin shredded Monterey Jack cheese , or Colby-Jack
- 4 medium eggs
- Kosher salt and pepper , to taste
- 1 avocadoes , peeled, sliced, for garnish
- 3/4 Lb refrigerated pizza dough
Top par-baked crust with salsa, half the green onions and cooked chorizo. Sprinkle cheese over top. Form four small indentations in cheese. Carefully crack one egg into each indentation. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese starts to brown and egg whites are firm, but yolk is still slightly runny. Garnish with remaining green onions and avocado slices.