Fish Tacos with Salsa and Cilantro
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 5 min.
Total: 10 min.
- 1 Lb fresh tuna , Yellowfin, cut into cubes
- 4 plum tomatoes , diced
- 1 ripe papayas , peeled , seeded and diced * (for salsa)
- 1/2 red onions , diced * (for salsa)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemaries , finely chopped * (for salsa)
- 3 limes, juiced and zested * (for salsa)
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard (or more to taste) * (for salsa)
- salt and pepper
- chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1/8 pinch salt
Mix all the ingredients for the salsa together in a bowl and let the flavors marry for 1/2 hour.
Pre-heat a sauté pan and add about a tablespoon of canola oil (just enough to cover the bottom of the pan.it is imperative that the oil is hot but not smoking).
Add the tuna, season with salt and pepper, and sauté for 30 seconds of so.
Add the remaining onions and tomatoes, and sauté for another 30 seconds.
Add the remaining lime juice and serve immediately over warm flour tortillas with the papaya salsa and fresh chopped cilantro.