Black Rice Salad with Kiwifruit and Cashews
Preparation: 15 min.
Cooking: 0 min.
Total: 15 min.
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 2 1/2 Cup cooked brown rice (or black rice), cooled.
- 2 kiwi fruit , peeled and cut up
- 1 Cup quartered strawberries
- 4 Tbsp red onions, chopped
- 2 tsp chopped fresh mint
- 4 Tbsp salted chopped cashews
In small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, honey, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic. In large bowl, stir dressing into rice. Stir in remaining ingredients except cashews. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to blend. Stir in cashews just before serving.