Preparation: 10 min.
Cooking: 6 min.
Total: 16 min.
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 blood oranges , juiced
- 1 limes , juiced
- 1 Lb boneless beef steak (skirt steak)
- 6 8 inch flour or corn tortilla
- 1 Cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 sweet onions , chopped
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Fl Oz sour cream
Combine all marinade ingredients in a food processor and pulse until all the elements are finely chopped (just a few times should be enough!). Salt and pepper both sides of the skirt steak and marinate in the marinade for a minimum of 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Remove the steak from the marinade, pat dry, and grill at high heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Let the steak rest for about 10 minutes. Slice against the grain.
Combine steak meat, lettuce, onions, and cheese in a warm tortilla, top with sour cream and serve!.