Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies
Preparation: 15 min.
Cooking: 10 min.
Total: 25 min.
- 1 1/2 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 Cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 NULL can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter , softened
- 1 1/4 Cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 Lb semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cup nuts , chopped
Preheat oven to 375 ℉. In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder. In large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and butter until smooth. Add graham cracker crumb mixture; mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 9-10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Store loosely covered at room temperature. Makes about 3 normal dozen.