Easy Grilled Portobello Salad
Preparation: 15 min.
Cooking: 5 min.
Total: 20 min.
- 2 3/4 Fl Oz italian dressing
- 8 slice portobello mushroom , .75 in. thick
- 1 Lb mixed baby greens
- 1/2 Cup honey roasted cashews
- 2 3/4 Fl Oz bottled balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 yellow bell peppers , seeded and cut into thin slices
- 1 red bell peppers , seeded and cut into thin slices
- 1/2 Cup feta cheese, crumbled
Combine mushrooms and Italian dressing in a bowl. Cover and marinate 2 hours. Prepare grill or turn on broiler. Grill or broil mushrooms 1- 2 minutes per side. Set aside to cool slightly. Meanwhile, combine greens, cashews, and dressing in a large bowl. Divide salad onto 4 normal serving plates. Top each with bell peppers, feta, and two slices of grilled mushrooms.