Grilled Alaska Snow Crab with Salsa Verde
Preparation: 10 min.
Cooking: 5 min.
Total: 15 min.
- 1 peeled, seeded cucumber , coarsely chopped
- 4 Tbsp green bell pepper , chopped
- 3 tsp chopped green onions , sliced
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp cilantro , or parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlics , chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno peppers , seeded and chopped
- 2 Lb snow crab clusters , thawed if frozen
Prepare grill or broiler. Combine all ingredients, except snow crab, in a blender or food processor. Season with salt and pepper to taste and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a serving bowl. Place crab on a well oiled grill or broiler pan 5 inch from coals or heat source. Grill or broil about 3 minutes per side, or until cooked throughout. Serve with salsa verde as a dipping sauce.