Ham and Hot Dog Bake
Preparation: 15 min.
Cooking: 30 min.
Total: 45 min.
- 2 3/4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onions , finely chopped
- 1/2 Lb ham , boneless, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 6 beef frankfurters , cut into bite-size slices
- 1/2 Cup parsley , chopped
- 1 Lb canned crushed tomatoes , undrained
- 3/4 Lb cheddar cheese , grated
- 1/2 Lb cooked pasta , or macaroni
- 1 green bell peppers , diced
- 1 zucchini , sliced
Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Heat oil in frying pan over a moderate heat; saut'e onion, ham, and hot dogs for 3 minutes. Add pepper, parsley, tomatoes and their juice; cook for 5 minutes. Stir in about two-thirds of the cheese, along with the cooked pasta, green pepper, and zucchini. Place in greased casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes.