Mexican Tuna Salad
Preparation: 15 min.
Cooking: 0 min.
Total: 15 min.
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce , or other lettuce
- 1 can (15 oz) red kidney beans , drained
- 1 Lb canned tuna , drained
- 1 green bell peppers , sliced
- 1 onions , sliced
- 1 avocadoes , sliced
- 2 Fl Oz oil-free dressing
- 2 Fl Oz plain low fat yogurt
- 7/8 pinch chili powder , or Mexican chilli powder, to taste
- 4 Oz white corn tortilla chips
Wash and drain lettuce, arrange on serving platter or plates. In a large bowl, combine red kidney beans, tuna, green pepper, onion, and avocado. Toss gently and spoon over lettuce leaves. Chill 30 minutes. Combine no-oil dressing, yogurt, and chili powder in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously. Drizzle dressing over salad. Serve salad with corn chips.