Pear Waldorf Appetizer
Preparation: 15 min.
Cooking: 0 min.
Total: 15 min.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce , shredded
- 2 celery stalks , chopped
- 1 red bell peppers , cored, deseeded and sliced
- 1 3/4 Oz walnuts , or pecans, broken into pieces
- 1/2 Lb white seedless grapes
- 2 dessert large pears , cored and sliced
- 1 1/4 Cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlics , crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tsp parsley , chopped
Mix the lettuce with the celery, red pepper, walnuts, grapes, and pear slices in a large bowl. Prepare dressing by combining yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and mixing thoroughly. Add dressing to salad as desired and toss to mix lightly. Spoon onto individual serving plates and sprinkle with parsley to garnish.