Mexican Chicken Pasta Salad
Preparation: 15 min.
Cooking: 10 min.
Total: 25 min.
- 1/2 Lb rotini pasta , or other spiral pasta
- 1 Lb roasted chicken meat , shredded
- 2 tomatoes , seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 Cup frozen corn , thawed
- 1 1/4 Cup fresh carrots , shredded
- 4 Tbsp red onions, chopped
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 3 tsp jalapeno pepper , seeded and minced
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 tsp cumin seed
- 1 Cup cilantro , chopped
Cook pasta in boiling salted water 8-10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and transfer pasta to a large bowl. Add next 5 ingredients and toss. Combine remaining ingredients,except cilantro, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously. Pour dressing over pasta. Add fresh cilantro and toss thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.